Its capital is Yaoundé. It borders with Nigeria, Chad, Central African Republic, Congo, Gabon and Equatorial Guinea. The official languages are English and French. Twenty-four other native languages are also spoken. The religion is diverse: 40% are Christians, 40% are traditional religions and the last 20% are Muslims.
- The visa is required to enter the country.
- The climate is hot all year round and the rainy season is from April and May to September.
- The best period to visit the country is from November to February.
- It has a mosquito net and mosquito repellent.
- Although it is always hot, it is important to be demure with clothes that are not short or shoulders uncovered.
- The current is 220 V.
- The plugs are two round holes.
- Buy a travel insurance.
Vaccination against yellow fever is mandatory. The following vaccination is also recommended:
- Hepatitis A and B
- Typhoid fever
Due to the risk in the south and center of the country, preventive treatment against malaria is necessary.