This country is located in East Africa, bordering with Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda and Tanzania. Its coast is adjacent to the Indian Ocean. The capital is Nairobi. The official languages are English and Swahili. The religion is mainly Catholic and Protestant.
- The visa is an obligatory procedure to enter the country.
- In the north the climate is desert and semi-arid. It is hot but dry. In the south, the climate is tropical and the highlands are cool.
- A mosquito net and repellent are necessary if you go to the coast or sleep in the open air, especially in rainy weather.
- Bring a first aid kit with moisturizers and eye drops.
- Adapter plugs are needed.
- The current is 240V and the plugs are 3 rectangular plugs.
The vaccine against yellow fever is mandatory and is also recommended to have:
- Hepatitis A and B.
- Typhoid fever
Malaria treatment should also be considered if you go to the coast or in the rainy season if you travel inland.