The capital is Harare. It borders the state of Southern Africa, Zambia, Mozambique, South Africa and Botswana. Religion has syncretism (Christians and Animists) at 50%, 26% Christian and 24% Animist. English is the official language; different local dialects are also spoken.
- The visa is a mandatory document.
- The passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months upon entry and exit from the country.
- Try not to go out at night or do it accompanied.
- Acquire an international travel insurance for medical expense.
- It is forbidden to take photos of public buildings and military zones.
- Homosexuality and drug trafficking are heavily penalized.
The yellow fever vaccine is mandatory for travelers from countries where it is endemic or high-risk. The recommended vaccines are:
- Hepatitis A and B/li>
- Triple Viral
It is also advisable to take the malaria treatment before the trip.